Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Wicked Update

I love musicals!!!

We took a couple of pictures that didn't turn out. (What do you expect from the very top row :P) But we had a very fun time (well, at least I did). Clint was fidgeting in his seat most of the time. I laughed, I cried. It was awesome. I would see it again if anyone wants to give up their tickets.
Doesn't he look happy to be all dressed up? He was just mad that I made him wear purple.

I told you it didn't work out too well. Sorry for the crappy picture. The scenery really was pretty cool.

Book Club Girls - Lion King next year! Anyone want to go with me? Clint would be oh so grateful. :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun, very jealous! Book club sounds awesome for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a good time. His face say, "I got all dressed up. Man, I really love this woman."

    ReplyDelete