Yeah, it's about time for my anniversary. Clint and I will have been married for 13 years this coming weekend, and have "dated" for 17-1/2 years. Boy, how time has flown!!! Don't worry, this won't be a long, gushing tribute to my husband, although he is the most wonderful man in the whole wide world and I am so very lucky that he chose me to share his life with. I know I don't show it very well, but I do love him so very much. I am so glad he's my best friend as well as my husband.
Anyway, these are some of my favorite wedding pictures. Boy, we sure look young!!!!

You look the same! Clint looks like a baby! I love the one of him carrying you. He is so smitten. :)
ReplyDeleteAhhhh sweet! You two were babies.
ReplyDeleteWow I've known you for a long long time. Look how young you guys look. I'm guessing your brother isn't as young looking these days either.
ReplyDelete