Clint had a job to do in Bear Lake, so he let us tag along this past weekend. We had a TON of fun, but it was sooooo cold! The kids and I were stuck in the condo most of the weekend, because Clint took the SUV to his job. The kids had fun sledding on the hills right at the condo as well as in the city of Dingle, Idaho (where Clint's job was.) The only bad thing about BearLake in the winter is that most everything is closed. No Chili's or Olive Garden or anything ;) I actually had to COOK every meal. I am just glad to have survived!
This was on the hill right in front of the condo. Much better snow here! This is Kapri after she hit the snow bank.
We also took a trip to Hardware Ranch in Hyrum. There were about 175 elk on the meadow. It was really interesting to see them so close!

This is at the Dingle Cemetery. Dylan had just spooked a rabbit out of the bushes! I have never seen him run so fast!!!! My camera wasn't fast enough to catch a picture of the rabbit.

More sledding in Dingle. Kapri and Dylan just wiped out on the sled!

Breia, Clint, and Kapri going down the hill!

Breia didn't last too long sledding. She was TOO COLD! We had LOTS of fun in the car taking pics of each other!

Clint and Daken after a run down the hill. Clint's behind was cold. I told him to wear his snow pants, but whatever!
This is at the Dingle Cemetery. Dylan had just spooked a rabbit out of the bushes! I have never seen him run so fast!!!! My camera wasn't fast enough to catch a picture of the rabbit.
More sledding in Dingle. Kapri and Dylan just wiped out on the sled!
Breia, Clint, and Kapri going down the hill!
Breia didn't last too long sledding. She was TOO COLD! We had LOTS of fun in the car taking pics of each other!
Clint and Daken after a run down the hill. Clint's behind was cold. I told him to wear his snow pants, but whatever!


Looks like fun. I could use a little vacation myself.
ReplyDeleteIs that why you couldn't go laser tagging? Cute pic of you guys.
ReplyDelete